The Journal of Iran-Water Resources Research (IWRR) invites all the scientists and experts in different science, engineering, and technical fields related to water resources engineering to present their scientific and research papers for publication.
The main objective of this journal is to establish a platform for the exchange of information and dissemination of knowledge resulted from the state of the art research among national and regional scientists and engineers. IWRR publishes research articles, review papers, technical notes, discussions, closure on issues that are related to water management.
The Journal of Iran-Water Resources Research is an open access, double-blind peer-reviewed journal which provides quarterly issues so as to provide a valuable collection of papers for scientists, professors, students, and practicing engineers in public and private sectors related to water resources science and engineering.
The Ministry of Science, Research, and Technology has granted the grade of "Scientific-Research" to the Journal of Iran-Water Resources Research from the inception of its publication (2014).
The magazine includes electronic and print quarterly (four issues per year) publications. Currently, the average review time for articles in this publication is less than two months. Accepted articles are assigned the date of acceptance, volume, and number. After completing the pagination of the article, the final PDF file of the article will also be uploaded.
Based on the evaluation conducted by the Academy of Sciences in 2017, Iran-Water Resources Research Journal has been selected as the best Scientific-Research Journal in the country in the field of water and irrigation engineering. Also, based on the latest evaluation of the scientific information database of Academic Jihad, Iran-Water Resources Research journal has been selected as one of the top ten journals in the country in the technical and engineering category.
- There is a 2/500/000 rials non-refundable fee for the review process. Upon acceptance, authors are required to pay 5/000/000 rials for the publication process.
- Since, IWRR supports the open-access journal policy, the full text of all the articles are free to access after publication.
- The papers are reviewed by a double-blind method.
- All papers will be screened for plagiarism using the Hamyab plagiarism detection tool. Papers leading to plagiarism or self-plagiarism are rejected by IWRR.
- The ownership of IWRR belongs to Iranian Water Resources Association.
- IWRR allows all versions of a manuscript including submitted, accepted, and published versions to be deposited in an institutional or other repository of the author’s choice without embargo.
IWRR respects publication ethics and believes in the Ethical codes of COPE.
Terms and Conditions
IWRR publishes open access articles under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY) License which permits use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.